Friday, March 30, 2007


Hi all,
Havn't posted for a while but Hooch worked out my blogger problem so now I'm all set!
Last weekend I went to the Gold Coast for the open first netball squad trip. We left on Saturday and got back Monday evening. About 20% of the trip focused on netball, the other 80% included buffet dinners, dancing, ice baths, (ooooooooo COLD!!!) a trip to white water world and some time on the beach. It was great fun but I dont hav any photos of it yet.
I felt a little out of my league in terms of height and skill, but I might get there. (the skill part, not much hope for the height part)
Anyway, I hope everyone is well, see you all soon,

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hi Dad

Hi Dad, this is the fierst I have posted as a 'new blogger'. I seem to just enter my gmail account and password to enter this blog. I hope you can do this too. I'm not sure what happens if you do not habe a gmail account, but you may find outwhen you try to become a 'new blogger'.

Could all the rest of you Dear Pa bloggers please give feed back as to how you have become 'new bloggers'?

Love to all


Friday, March 16, 2007

At Last

I hope that I am posting as I have just renewed my new password according to my screen instructions. Hooch I spoke to Julie and both she and Ruth have to do what I have just done (hopefully) so they too can also post.


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hooch has made another post

Hi Pa (and the rest of you),

Just letting you know that I've put another post up on Katherine's Diary.

I hope everyone is well, lookforward to talking/emailing/hearing news from you soon.

xxx Hooch.

PS. Pa, good luck with the predictive txt on your new mobile! :)

Monday, March 05, 2007

Katherine's Diary

I have recently started up a blog about my adventures, trials and tribulations in this humid hot hole called Katherine. It's called Katherine's Diary, please cruise on by and have a look.

Thanks Pa for already reading and commenting - yes, I did get four text messages (but I look forward to plenty more when you get the hang of texting [or txting, as it is called]!).

Bye for now.

PS. Julie, I still haven't had time to send out an invite to your account, so maybe just use Ruth's for now.