Friday, March 30, 2007

Queensland!!

Hi all,
Havn't posted for a while but Hooch worked out my blogger problem so now I'm all set!
Last weekend I went to the Gold Coast for the open first netball squad trip. We left on Saturday and got back Monday evening. About 20% of the trip focused on netball, the other 80% included buffet dinners, dancing, ice baths, (ooooooooo COLD!!!) a trip to white water world and some time on the beach. It was great fun but I dont hav any photos of it yet.
I felt a little out of my league in terms of height and skill, but I might get there. (the skill part, not much hope for the height part)
Anyway, I hope everyone is well, see you all soon,
ruthi
xoxoxo

1 Comments:

At 9:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray. It looks like all the contributors are back on the blog. How exciting, I'm not even sure I did anything.

Pa, let me know if you are still having trouble posting.

Hope you are all well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home