Tuesday, February 19, 2008

February

Hi Pa,

Thanks for the new years' wishes.

I'm now back up North spending a couple of days in the town of Batchelor. I'll be returning to Katherine tomorrow night.

I had a wonderful two weeks with Dayna up here, and we travelled to Timber Creek and swam at Umbrawarra gorge. Have you been to either of those places? They're both beautiful and we had a lot of fun.

Well, I'm eating dinner at the college in Batchelor, and it's dinner time right now, so I'd better go. Love to you and Nana.

xx Hooch.

1 Comments:

At 4:28 pm, Blogger pa said...

Dear Hooch,
It was great to see you at Christmas time. You are no doubt well back into things now. I have not fully read your KD blog yet but hope to do so in the next day or so. Nana and I are well and send our love. Nana turned 83 on the 21/2/08 and we celebrated at Wendy's place the Saturday before last. Hope to see you in the near future

 

Post a Comment

<< Home