Monday, November 13, 2006

Hi there Oramses

Hello :)

So... this past week I've landed a new job. I'll be working in the Rialto South Tower with a heap of people from the past! (Sean, Simon, Dan, Owen and Mark who I've worked/lived/hung out with).

The people, the computers, the software and the contract are all very good :) I'm quite excited, and can't wait to start!

Also, I just won a small competition for designing an icon for a software library. I should be getting my prize (2 books) mailed to me sometime soon.

The past couple of weeks has involved traveling to Sydney twice, having our house full of Tracey's relatives and celebrating Tracey's 30th. Yep.. she's getting old :)

The house is quiet now... which I like. It's good coming home from a day at the office and not having to listen to Tracey and her sisters singing classics from The Sound Of Music.

I hope you are all well.

Rgds

Ned

1 Comments:

At 8:55 pm, Blogger pa said...

Dear Ned
Congratulations on getting your new job and on winning a prize for the icon design It is great that you feel so positive snd excited about the job. This site was off the air earlier today and just gave an error message,something about the server not working. However all is well now.
Congratulations also to Tracy in completing her course and happy birthday. Best wishes to you both.
Love Pa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home