Monday, November 06, 2006

Dear Pa,

Hi Pa.

It feels like I haven't seen you in ages. But all that will change after this week because my thesis is due on Friday! I won't be a student any more.... that's a strange thought. I'm not sure how I'll fell about it until it happens. I get my results in mid december.

Apart from putting the final touches on my thesis, I haven't been up to much. One of the things I have been doing is rehearsing for our Choir Xmas Concert (since working in an Xmas shop, I have developed the habit of saying Xmas, not Christmas). We are performing on 8th December, but I'm not sure where. Hopefully they'll make a CD of it.

Anyway, I'd better get back to study. I hope things are going well with you. Say 'hi' to Nana from me. I'll be coming to visit some time next week (I'll let you know when after I've got my work roster).

Byeeeeeee.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 am, Blogger pa said...

Dear Hooch

Best of luck with your thesis. Look foreward to seeing you next week.

Pa

 
At 8:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Pa,

I'm almost there - 2 days to go. I'm planning on getting it bound tomorrow - I'm booked into Officeworks for 12pm.

xx Hooch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home