Monday, July 24, 2006

July Birthdays

Dear Pa,

I'm looking forward to next Sunday. As you no doubt already know, we're having a 'Birthdays in July' get together at our house. So far everyone is coming except for Anne, Denis, and Chris. I'm not sure about Mel either, because she's away on teaching rounds at the moment. But Nick is coming, and may be bringing a 'friend' (of the female variety). I don't know if he wants me to post such news on a blog, but, oh well, what's family for if not publicly humiliating you?

It will be interesting to see how we figure out navigating Nana around in her new chair - a bit of an adventure I'm sure. Remind me to show you the new Catalogue of by 'Book Club' - I'm thinking of buying two books of Fairy Stories.

Well, I'm at uni at the moment, and should be studying - so I'd better log off.

See you on Sunday.

3 Comments:

At 2:50 pm, Blogger pa said...

Dear Hooch
I am looking forward to Sunday. I hope that it will not be too difficult getiing Nana from the car int the house.Tomorrow I am attending a witness seminar at the new dental school in Swanston St. organized by Dr.Anne Westmore fom the medical history department of Uni.of Melb. Love Pa

 
At 5:14 pm, Blogger Hooch said...

That sounds really cool. You'll have to tell me all about it on Sunday.

I think the wheelchair will be fine. It will be a lot easier, I think.

See you on Sunday.

 
At 2:55 pm, Blogger pa said...

Dear Hooch,
Nana and I really enjoyed Sunday. It was great that so many of the family could come together. Tell mum how much we enjoyed it.

Love pa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home