Wednesday, December 13, 2006

HI

Contrary to your initial intuitions that the above title is an informal greeting, it is in fact 'aitch one' - meaning that I've just got my Honours mark back and it's 81 - which just scrapes into 'HI ' the highest catogory for honours marking. :)

My thesis got 76 (out of 100), and my two coursework units got 89 (Linguistic Theory) and 82 (Indonesian Special Reading Course); all of which averages out to 80.75, which they have rounded up (yay for me!).

Thanks Pa, Nana, and all the family for your support and interest in my topic throughout the year.

Anyway, I have to go now to help clean up the house for Imo's party...... see you soon.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 am, Blogger ilkfin said...

Hooray, from Helen to Hooch BaHonsBsc with an H1.

 
At 8:19 pm, Blogger pa said...

Dear Eugenie,
Heartiest congratulations on a magnificient result. You are now BA(hons)BSc.
We are all very proud of you.

Love Nana & Pa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home