Saturday, July 15, 2006

In the begining

Dear Pa,

I have created this blog as a form of communication between your grandchildren, children and yourself. I recently read your PC club article, and I noticed that you're always quite keen to keep up to date with technology. No doubt you've heard mum talk about 'blogs'. Blogs are very popular at the moment. They are a good way to use all the computer/internet skills you've learned over the years.

Blogs are like and online journal, but this one will hopefull take a form more like letters to you from us, and from you to us. We can update you on what we are up to in our lives: boy/girlfriends, school, life. And you can let us know what's going on with you and Nana.

Some of the younger grandchildren do not have email addresses yet. But hopefully there's enough enthusiasm for people (other than me) to start 'making posts'.

You don't have to use your real name on here - you can see, I'm using my nickname 'Hooch' (even though it may as well be my real name!).

Well, I'll send you an email telling you all about it and you can come and have a look at the site.

Bye.

1 Comments:

At 4:50 pm, Blogger pa said...

Hi Hooch

Thanks for your e-mail I had a bit of trouble getting this far but hope that I have got it right now.
Cheers Pa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home