Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas 06


Dear Pa,

it was terrific for Sophie, Tyler and I to see both you and Mum this Christmas at Julie's house - one of the best Christmas celebrations in recent memory for me. I think the same goes for Sophie and Tyler too....especially Tyler.

Tyler dictated this too me a few moments ago: "Hi Pa! How are you today. I hope you're feeling good...love from Tyler."

I guess that this is his first blog....hopefully not his last. Next time we'll try to send some pictures with the message.
lots of love

John, Sophie and Tyler
XXXOOO

1 Comments:

At 9:44 pm, Blogger pa said...

Dear Tyler,

Great blog. Nanna and I enjoyed very much having you, Sophie and John with us at Christmas and of course most of the family. It was a wonderful Christmas Dinner with contributions from the family,and Julie and Tony opening their house for the occasion.
Thank you all.

Love from Nanna and Pa
XX OO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home