Friday, October 13, 2006

Hi all,
wow, I havnt been on here for ages! I'm glad you had a nice time in Williamstown last week Pa, we definately picked the nice weather didnt we!
Well on the holidays we all went down to the new beach house with Nita's family for 2 weeks. As a group, we transformed the small room downstairs that was full of junk during summer into a fully inhabitable room, equipped with futon beds and carpet. Hopefully it will soon have a TV and some other things. We painted the walls 'anaconda' green and layed some carpet, with many paint fights in between!
Now for my big news for today: I might get my braces off before christmas!!!!!! So far I've had them on for 8 months, 4 days and 6 hours.
Well there's my post, I'll encorage the other Bradens to make one soon.
Love Ruthi

3 Comments:

At 5:25 pm, Anonymous Hooch said...

That's really cool about your braces Ruthi! So funny that you're even counting the amount of hours you've had then on for.

My news is I'm nearly at the end of my thesis (only a couple of weeks to go!). Then you'll be seeing a lot more of me.

 
At 10:35 am, Blogger pa said...

Dear Happy Bloggers

Ruth,good news that your braces are coming off soon. The beach house sounds great,hopefully I may see it some day

Eugenie, glad to hear that your thesis is nearly finished. You will feel a great sense of achievement and relief when it is all over. I look foreward to seeing it.

 
At 11:48 pm, Anonymous Hooch said...

Thanks Pa. I'll make sure I print you a copy. (I'm sure it'll be dead boring to non Indonesian-studying linguists...)

see you soon. x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home